Friday, March 12, 2010

The learning for the contest

There is something that is needed to upgrade or practice a lot for the reason that can be help to improve the SEO skills. I have been observed that about this is really hard to know how does this thing work or how it will get going for it to be in the top of the google index list. A contest is one of the great parts of learning SEO, and by this there will be an upgrade for you and for all the persons that is interested to this matter. Sometimes SEO is hard, because of the part that is when it is already reaches your limit. Like for example the contest for claremontdesign the Webthesurfi Rugs Webdesign is a contest for practicing how to optimize your site or blogsite. This contests is a great idea for developing your site to be in the top of the list where located to google.

Why we talking this part is that I am also a contest that for this contest and I am on the fourth page in the list. As you can see it is really hard do join to this kind of a contest if you don’t have a enough knowledge for SEO. Now, I really don’t know what to do for this Webthesurfi Rugs Webdesign. But then the contest was still goes on and on for me even that I am still a beginner for the contest.

My first contest for this is the Rocreh web design contest for the IT week 2010 were is exclusively for the IT students of Hercor College. The contest was great and everyday of optimizing was good. But I am only the second placer of that contest. For this knowing your limit is really good because if you’re posing yourself to be on the top even that you didn’t have knowledge for this, you are still weak. Please support Webthesurfi Rugs Websign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate you comment..

Thank you!