Saturday, February 6, 2010

My bit was down

My bit Rikzricci's Blog was down and I think it cannot return again to the top because of some problems that my sister has about the KHTO2010 I know that if I will support her post my entry will gonna down in the Rocreh web design contest. But its okay even if I won't gonna win at list I've try my best for that contest and give's me an additional knowledge for how to optimized an web site or a blog site. What I do is to learn all about SEO, gather all of the information's that can be help and I choose only the nice way of how to optimized, and all of that what I've learn is great and its really help a lot. I've learn if what is the different between link building and submitting url. I've learn underground link building that I've share it to my friend and now that is was the technique that he was using for the contest. So even if I won't won its okay at list my thesis is past, and I am graduating now so I better start learn much more about this contest Rocreh web design because the knowledge that I have wasn't enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate you comment..

Thank you!