Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Study goes for nothing




My study about SEO was just goes nothing I guess! A quit is turn on but there is one that say's "don't lose hope because it there are still time you can still make it" It so short but it means to me a lot. The contest Rocreh web design is still there waiting for us to get it. And it is so great that I joined in this contest because it help me a lot to inprove my selt and my abilities in optimizing. Even alltough I am only a begginer, but I guess it is not bad for a begginer at the second page but my entry was on the fourth. But still moving and need to learn more about SEO and made it to the contest. Please support Rocreh web design. And also a support from a resort in the Philippines is also needed because the the diffence is near the exac date 16 of February 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate you comment..

Thank you!