Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I am weak

I know that it is so hard for a beginner to show up for this SEO contests webthesurfi rugs webdesign. I have this one in my mind that asking always, if can I do it? Even that I have this my friends of mine already know this stuff, but can they really give me the support that I need? Some times I was always asking this in my self, if that day was came April 17, 2010 can I be there in that target rank? That day is almost near now , and I am still in the third page of the ranking.

Maybe that is just what I can do for this blog of mine. Difficulty is always in me because of not enough knowledge that I have about SEO. I have this first weakness is I don't have a personal computer to maintain my entry that is number one in the list. Next is that not enough knowledge about SEO. Another one is I am not good in English that is also a weakness.

So by then I know my capacity and if what is just I can do for this webthesurfi rugs webdesign SEO contests. But even if that so I am still working out my self and still on going for this webthesurfi rugs webdesign. I really hope that even just I can reach in the first page in the google index list for the keyword "webthesurfi rugs webdesign".

I know that I can't win this thing just for my own because of the weaknesses that I have. But then i'll keep on going and keep on fighting until the end of this webthesurfi rugs webdesign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate you comment..

Thank you!